Formed to help manufacturing companies improve business performance and compete effectively in global markets
Whatever your challenge we offer a pragmatic, no nonsense improvement programme that delivers
Company founder Paul Cook MCMI
Commercially astute and energetic with a sustained record of project delivery in business improvement, operations management, project management and product design, Paul is a highly skilled and accomplished manager, engineer, consultant and facilitator.
He has a demonstrable track record of performance and project delivery to clients delivering projects in manufacturing and service sectors.
Key to Paul's success is his ability to engage people at all levels and effectively transfer skills.
WCS International - Senior Consultant
Working with Blue Chip Companies on an advisory and strategic business improvement basis, from design of change through to implementation
FujiFilm Electronic Imaging Ltd
- Head of Product Development
Developed and managed major new product launches for complex software and ultra high resolution electro-optical-mechanical products for the printing industry.
- Head of Engineering
Member of the senior management team and leading a strategic project to turn around the UK manufacturing and engineering operations.
- Operations/Quality Director
Responsibility for all engineering, materials and quality functions for an organisation with an annual turnover of £16m per annum.
- Programme Manager
Coordinated all design and product introduction projects including market evaluation, customer specification, costing and production management.
- Group Leader
Responsible for the mechanical, optical and electronic design/development of large scale digital scanning equipment.
- Senior Development Engineer
Planned and Executed the in-sourcing of opto-mechanical instrument production, customer technical liaison and product development, resulting in 60% cost reduction and 50% decrease in defects.
Smiths Industries Ltd
- Section Leader – Post Design Services; managed a technical and engineering team involved in the transition of prototype aviation and naval electronic products to volume manufacturing.
- Senior Engineer – Led the design and development of a range of avionics equipment for military aircraft, ground vehicles and naval applications. Specialities developed include design of high precision optical systems and robust mechanical design for use in harsh military environments.
- 4-year Technical Apprenticeship - gained a detailed appreciation of all aspects of the business progressing through the design, development and engineering departments.